Tourism voies vertes
By foot, horse riding, by bicycle, or driving - 8500 km of roads passing through villages, peaceful country side full of authentic sights.
Over 2500 miles of rivers 415 miles of hiking trails, 7 golf.
the agricultural world with bresses and charolais routes, Farm visits, The walk of the Bovins on Thursdays in St - Christophe-en brionnais, Morvran's Natural Park, Art Artisans visits,
Typical rustic habitats.
- 8 farm-auberges to taste regional specialties, farmers products.
-Villages with creative floral decorations.
A river and canal system which is part of the larger Europeen traveling network.
250 miles of water navigation on the Saone. The seille, the channels, 27 developed halts...
the biggest yacht harbor is located in Dijon, close to the museum of the ceramic.
For daily, or few days cruises:
- the riding boats: with the boats Saone, ville de digoin, the escale and the 7 ecluses,
- The live-in boats: they can be rented weekly or for the weekend, and you do not need a license.
250 Roman churches; 189 Castles ;60 museums...
- 4 emblems of the roman art : the abbey of Cluny, the abbey of Tournus, the basilic of Paray- le - Monial, the cathedral of Autun,
- Solutre: prehistoric archeological site, Departmental museum
- The first European museum of photography in Chalon /Saone.
- Galo-romans relics from Augustodomum (Autun)
- Couches, The castle of Marguerite of Burgundy
- The rich interiors of the Castle of Cormatin.
The Quarters of St Vincent at Chalon sur Saone; the promenades of Macon and of Bourbon -Lancy; The arcades of the large street of Louhans ; the little medieval village of brancion
wine and culinary arts
La Saone et Loire - a welcoming region with a lot of 'savoir vivre'.
68 millions bottles ( in average) for the controlled appellations of the Chalonnaise coast, and Maconnais and some vineyards of the Beaujolais located in Saone et Loire;
38 grandes tables
(ref. From 'guide Michelin').
- The specialties:
Gougeres, Eggs en meurette, Poulet de bresses, Pave de Charolais, Pochouse, Coq au vin, Boeuf bourguignon, Jambom persille, Cuisses de Grenouilles, Escargot
- The vineyard road, from North to South
-The tasting cellar
- The house of Product in Macon, Charolles and Chalon sur Saone,
- The house of wine of Bourgogne in Macon. [+]
Wanderungen, Kultur, Fischerei... Unsere besten Adressen :Abbaye de cluny
, Au p'tit kir
, Château d'avoise
, Château de cormatin
, Château de marguerite de bourgogne
, Chateau de sully
, Comité départemental du tourisme bourgogne du sud
, Jacques lameloise
, La roseraie
, Le charlemagne
, Le petit blanc
, Le val d'or
, Office de tourisme de beaune
, Office du tourisme de bourgogne
, Vins de bourgogne
, Alle Urlaubsideen > Klicken Sie hier